Dacihep is available has tablet form and belongs to class of antiviral medication.
Dacihep possess antiviral activity and will inhibits the NS5Adomain of hepatitis C virus (HCV)
Usually it is not regard as a monotherapy treatment but used with the combination of other antiviral drugs like Sofosbuvir and ribavirin.
During the treatment are exotic will increases in serum enzymes level, it has sufficiently suspected in case of clinically apparent hepatic injury like jaundice.
an anti viral medication, used to treat hepatitis C virus from replicating in the body. It is also used to treat genotype III chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) in adolescent without cirrhosis.
Daclatasvir not used separately, it should be combined with Sofosbuvir. Dacihep Tablet is used in combination form only, with other anti viral medications such as Sofosbuvir, interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C infection.
If patient taking some of medicines like phenytoin, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, rifampicin, dexamethasone and some herbal products like hypericum perforatum, they may hypersensitive to the active substance that induce cytochrome p450 3a4 (cyp3a4) and p-glycoprotein transporter (p-gp). this may leads to loss of efficacy of daclatasvir.
not used alone, it is combined with
Without cirrhosis and compensated cirrhosis: Dacihep with Sofosbuvir for 12 weeks
Decompensated cirrhosis: Dacihep with Sofosbuvir combined with ribavirin for 12 weeks.
Without cirrhosis: Dacihep with Sofosbuvir for 12 weeks
Compensated or decompensated cirrhosis: Dacihep with Sofosbuvir combined with ribavirin for 12 weeks.
Strong CYP3A inhibitors and certain Anti retroviral agents: Dosage of
is 30mg orally as single dose
Moderate CYP3A inducers and Nevirapine: dose should be 90mg orally
Strong CYP3A inducers: Dacihe is contraindicated.
OVERDOSAGE: Dacihep overdose has no particular antidote. Treatment will consist of supportive measures, involving monitoring of vitals and patient clinical status observation.
is a direct acting anti viral agent which is used to cure chronic symptomatic HCV infection, with combination of
Dacihep NS5A protein inhibitor
Sofosbuvir- direct acting nucleotide analogue inhibitor, NS5B polymerase inhibitor.
Both leading drug undergoes to inhibit polymerase enzyme which is responsible for viral replication.
Blocks the action of HCV NS5B polymerase leads to chain termination..
Ribavirin, it is a synthetic ribonucleic analogue which is incorporated into RNA blocking RNA synthesis. When ribavirin is used alone, it does not have anti viral property.
The peak serum concentration of Dacihep occurred within 2 hours.
Human plasma protein binding of Dacihep is approximately 99%. The volume of distribution is 47L.
CYP3A, it is substrate of Dacihep combined with CYP3A4 (CYP isoform) essential for metabolism.
The terminal half life period of Dacihep is around 12 to 15 hours.
→ Concurrent use of
with some drugs likes;
→ Interaction with Proteases inhibitors will have high Dacihep effect of concentration .
→ Dacihep is an inhibitor of P-glycoprotein transporter, organic anion transporting polypeptide and breast cancer resistance protein; taking Dacihep, may elevate exposure to these drugs, which prolong the therapeutic effect
→ Aprepitant: increase the serum concentration of CYP3A4 substrates
→ Strong inducers of CYP3A causes decreased therapeutic effect of Dacihep
→ Strong CYP3A inhibitors: increase the effect of concentration of Dacihep.
If Dacihep combination with amiodarone and Sofosbuvir then use with caution because it will cause bradycardia
If patients while on treatment with Dacihep they have heart disease, hepatic impairment, hepatitis B reactivation occurs after discontinuation then care should be taken and give piror information to the doctor .
Pregnancy category is B while Dacihep using as alone treatment, safe to use during pregnancy but should get advice from medical practitioner.
During combination with other antiviral drug then pregnancy categories with ribavirin-X; causes severe ill effects like fetal harm even to death
LACTATION Breast feeding is safe during monotherapy but in combination with ribavirin breast feeding is not recommended.
Dacihep tablets containers are stored at 25oC to 77oF
Keep away from heat, moisture and heat.
Store the drug in its own container
Dispose the drug by asking advice from pharmacist.
If patient fail to take the single dose of drug, must consult with physician and take the missed dose within the time.
Otherwise the missed dose should be skipped and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Do not take extra dose at same time.
Serious side effects Chest pain or discomfort, lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting, slow or irregular heartbeat, unusual tiredness
Less common :
Headache Dizziness, migraine, somnolence
Insomnia, irritability , Depression, anxiety
Anemia, neutropenia , Thrombocytopenia, decreased hemoglobin Eosinophilia
Gastrointestinal Diarrhea, nausea, Upper abdominal pain, abdominal pain, constipation, flatulence, gastro esophageal reflux disease, dry mouth, vomiting, elevated lipase
Musculoskeletal Myalgia, arthralgia, Back pain
Symptomatic bradycardia, heart block, cardiac arrhythmias
Increased ALT, increased AST, increased total bilirubin Hepatitis B reactivation
Urinary tract infection
1. daclatasvir60mg.net a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. daclatasvir60mg.net will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the daclatasvir60mg.net is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. daclatasvir60mg.net requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from daclatasvir60mg.net
6. At daclatasvir60mg.net, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.